Saturday, 13 November 2010

Saturday Picks



So after another day of work and watching the X factor, I got rather bored and started internet browsing. I have to say, most winter items out there right now are pretty amazing! So that is exactly why I've made a collection of my favourite items for this week. Something which I really want to get are those sequined Topshop shorts! But then the usual dilemma arises...am I brave enough to wear it out? Probably not. Something which I will be getting, and I'm so glad that I can actually say this, are those Reiss wedges! I can't wait to wear them out; they are my favourite item of the year (and there's only one month left, which means I can start looking for my new favourite item pretty soon hehe)! 

What do you think of my chosen items? Which item would you buy? Please leave a comment, as I love getting feedback! I'll make sure to return the favour!

6 comments:

  1. ohh em geee i'm so in love with those cute leopard print mittens!! :)
    and those shooes are gorgeeeous :)
    and yes i am too totally loving those shorts..but wondering when oh when are they to be worn! but thenn..whenever i'm thinking about purchasing an item, i can think of millions of scenarios and combinations, but once i get them, i realise how ambitious i was haha
    but yay! have fun with your Reiss wedges!

    http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuffs, totally love the wedges <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is amazing! Especially that river island dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sequined shorts need to make their way into my closet asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings and I'm with you on the sequined shorts!

    xx
    Tali
    Fetishist's Notes - http://ia-fetishistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!