Wednesday 15 June 2011

Some of my favourite festival pieces

With Glastonbury coming up, I have been incredibly busy trying to put together the perfect festival wardrobe! Last year was ridiculously sunny, but unfortunately I have a feeling that this year, this might not be the case. Therefore, wellies and waterproofs are definitely in order! Anyways, I have picked out a few of my own favourite pieces that will ensure a fashionable festival experience! Enjoy.


1. Green Parka, Zara, £59.99
I love this parka, and it would look great when worn with some cut-off shorts and a pair of wellies! 


2. Studded denim shorts, Bitching and Junkfood, £70
These studded denim shorts have a great rock vibe about them, and definitely have the 'wow' factor! Wear with a simple t-shirt to make sure that the main focus stays on the shorts (which is just the way it should be).


3. Fringed vest top, H&M, £12.99
Fringes are one of the key trends for this year's festival season, so why not invest in this cream coloured fringed vest top? At only £ 12.99 it is an absolute bargain. 


4. Mint coloured sunnies, ASOS, £10
I love these round  mint coloured sunnies, as they are quite different but incredibly cool. Who says Ray Bans are the only way to go?

5. Waterproof Yellow Mac, Topshop, £45
Inevitably, as it is only England, it will probably rain at some point or another. But not to worry! This bright yellow mac will keep you dry and warm, and your friends will probably not lose you either!

6. Double belt Trilby Hat, River Island, £16.99
Finally, a straw trilby hat is a necessity for any festival. This River Island one has a slight edge to it because of the two studded belts that have been added around the top. 

What do you think of my choices? And are you going to any festivals this year (or will I be seeing you at Glastonbury)? Please leave a comment, and don't forget to follow. 

1 comment:

  1. Fab choices! Those shorts are really cool! No festivals for me, I'll be 'camping out' in front of the TV but I do hope it doesn't rain for Glastonbury! xx

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!