Wednesday 19 May 2010

Leonie Got Published!

One of my friends wrote a piece for the national student magazine 'Fresh Direction', which is available at most universities. Among several others, I got my picture taken and was asked the question; 'What are the best and worst parts about university?'. I wasn't quite sure whether or not I'd get selected by the editor, but after a few weeks I found out that I was indeed going to get printed, which is quite exciting! The online version is available here: http://www.freshdirection.co.uk/. The magazine will be published and distributed pretty soon, so if you're at an UK university; keep an eye out for it!




Oh in case you were wondering what I am wearing:
  • Mango dress
  • Mango jacket
  • River Island boots

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's amazing!

    Lydia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Alice is wearing a Topshop shirt, and H&M skirt which you can't see. I love that we're in this magazine Leonie!!

    Alice
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOW

    your famous

    congrats

    love the blog x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Well done :)
    I love your dress

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratz for the feature,,
    ur outfit r adorable.
    =)

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Really chic ensemble xx

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!