Monday 10 May 2010

Style Icon #1: Olivia Palermo

Many may know her as 'the bitch' on the MTV reality television series 'The City', but the socialite is also well-known for her amazing sense of style, and how she combines expensive top brands like Zac Posen and Versace with highstreet brands like H&M, Zara and Topshop. She is also not afraid to mix things up by using different prints and colours. This month Oliva has also been elected the 'official style crush' by UK magazine GLAMOUR. I've chosen a few of my favourite outfits, just for inspiration!



1 comment:

  1. God, I do love Olivia Palermo ! I did a blog on her ... I HAD AN OVERFLOW OF ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PICTURES THOUGH :p

    Love your blog... i am now a follower :DD

    http://thesalsagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!