Wednesday 15 December 2010

Doing it right: Jessica Stam wearing Lanvin for H&M

Picture property of Cocoperez.com

I do love to see well-known models/actresses/etc. wearing high-street brands on the red carpet. It brings a whole new meaning to the word 'glamourous'. Furthermore, it also makes me feel a little bit better about my own wardrobe! Another great example is Jessica Stam's outfit that she wore on Monday to the 5th Annual Charity Water Ball. Some might think that this LBD is an exclusive designer piece, but that could not be further from the truth; this dress is indeed from Lanvin's collection for H&M! So at a relatively cheap $199, you could also be the proud owner of a true designer dress. Moreover, I love how she combines the little black dress with nude sandals and a simple clutch. Inspirational, and easy to copy!

What do you think of her outfit? Have you bought any items from the Lanvin for H&M collection? Please leave a comment, and do not forget to follow!

7 comments:

  1. Ive yet to make it in there. The H & M stores here in nyc are so packed with tourists this time of year, that I've just avoided it altogether...so sad:( I do love it too when celebs wear street brands...she looks amazing with the tan shoes!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple, chic perfection! i adore her shoes, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like high street making it to the Red Carpet! She looks effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jessica stam! one of my favorite models out there!

    ReplyDelete

Got an opinion? Please leave a message!